Campbell Family Foundation Grant
James & Abigail Campbell Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $200,000
Next anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Aug 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Public Elementary / Secondary School Public College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Honolulu County, Hawaii Other eligible locations: Hawaii
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Established in 1980, the James & Abigail Campbell Foundation embraces the values and beliefs of James and Abigail Campbell by investing in Hawaii’s people and the communities that nurture them.
Over the years, the Foundation has had a great return on this investment — in the form of stronger families, more effective educational programs and an improved quality of life for the people of Hawaii. In 2005, the Foundation, which is funded primarily by Campbell family members, was renamed the James & Abigail Campbell Family Foundation to reaffirm the family’s commitment to Hawaii and its future well-being. It is dedicated to continuing the Foundation’s work in memory of James and Abigail Campbell.
The Foundation supports projects in the following areas:
- Youth Programs that address the challenges of young people.
- Education Support for public schools, early childhood education and environmental stewardship.
- Hawaiian Support for programs that promote values and the health and welfare of Hawaiians.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will only consider requests from organizations which qualify as non-profit, tax-exempt “public charities” under Section 501(c)(3) and 170(b) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The following types of requests are eligible for consideration:
- Support for special projects that are not part of an organization’s ongoing operations.
- Program support when unforeseen circumstances have affected the financial base of an organization.
- Financial assistance to purchase items such as office equipment and to fund minor repairs and renovations.
- Priority is given to programs located in or serving communities in the following areas of West O‘ahu: Ewa/Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Makakilo and the Wai‘anae Coast.
- The Foundation will not consider funding for:
- sectarian or religious programs
- political activities
- highly technical research projects
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Campbell Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.