Jack Kimmel International Grant
Tree FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000
Next deadline: Sep 15, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Jack Kimmel grants provide much needed funding to arboriculture and urban forestry researchers all over the world. This grant is administered by the TREE Fund, with participation from the Canadian TREE Fund in the evaluation process.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant award amounts are limited to a maximum of $10,000 and will vary depending upon the adjudged value of the project relative to the needs of the arboriculture community.
- The TREE Fund does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability or national or ethnic origin.
- The TREE Fund research priority areas are derived from the Revised National Research and Technology Transfer Agenda for Urban and Community Forestry.
- Proposals in the following priority areas are more likely to be funded, but all proposals will be considered.
- No project may receive more than one award from this program.
- Current trustees of the TREE Fund or any member of the family of any such trustee are ineligible to receive grants from the TREE Fund.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jack Kimmel International Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.