Jacobsen Charitable Foundation Grant
Hans & Cay Jacobsen Charitable Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $65,000
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2018
Later deadlines: May 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Florida: Lake County, Sumter County
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Florida: Lake County, Sumter County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Hans & Cay Jacobsen Charitable Foundation, Inc. is to provide grants to organizations that assist children and young adults residing primarily in Lake County and Sumter County, Florida, through programs promoting their health, education, culture, recreation and the general betterment of their lives and their participation as good citizens. The Foundation is also committed to supporting civic causes primarily affecting the communities of Lake County and Sumter County in Central Florida.
Since 1990, the Hans & Cay Jacobsen Charitable Foundation has been dedicated to helping disadvantaged, underprivileged and at-risk children receive:
- greater access to education;
- healthcare and recreational programs; and
- enjoy opportunities for cultural and personal enrichment.
Certainly there are many worthy charitable causes, but those falling within the following described guidelines are ones that Hans and Cay Jacobsen most actively sought to support.
The sole object and purpose of the trust is to further the causes of charity, education and religious instruction.
Although Trustees of the Foundation endeavor to respect the guidelines set forth hereinabove in virtually every case, the Trustees reserve the right to select deserving causes that may fall outside some or all of the guidelines but still demonstrate an unusual need in harmony with the concerns of the Jacobsen Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trustees shall consider all qualified applications received from organizations that are exempt from taxation under the Internal Revenue Service Code Section 501(c)(3) of the United States of America.
- Qualified organizations are those that assist children and young adults in the areas of health, education, culture, recreation and the general betterment of their lives and their participation as good citizens.
- The Jacobsen Foundation generally restricts its funding to local (Lake and Sumter County) endeavors.
- Decisions regarding grants will be based on the following described considerations:
- The breadth of support for an organization, as reflected by the total number of contributors to it and the collective amount donated
- Gifts may be made for use only within the United States and its possessions
- Additional preference will be given to Lake and Sumter County, Florida organizations meeting the above criteria
- The Foundation does not fund direct support for individuals.
- No part of any gift shall be used to influence legislation or disseminate propaganda.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jacobsen Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.