James B. Linsmayer Foundation Grant
The James B. Linsmayer FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Aug 1, 2020
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Health & Medicine Education Human & Social Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Hennepin County, Minnesota Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Hennepin County, Minnesota Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
James B. Linsmayer was a lifelong resident of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The James B. Linsmayer Foundation was established to further the legacy and memory of James B. Linsmayer by primarily funding/supporting programs in the areas of arts and culture, education, health and human services in the vibrant Twin Cities. The vision of the James B. Linsmayer Foundation is to be recognized as a strategic partner in funding programs in these areas.
To further the legacy and memory of James B. Linsmayer by primarily funding/supporting programs within the areas of arts and culture, education, health and human services in the vibrant Twin Cities of Minnesota.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Human services
There are no program limitations, but the Foundation has a practice of primarily supporting areas of arts and culture, education, health and human services.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grantees must be qualified as public charities under IRC section 501(c)(3), and qualified under IRC section 170(b)(1)(a).
- There are no geographic limitations; however, the foundation has a practice of primarily supporting organizations located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, or that serve Minneapolis residents.
- Support is focused on program operations, operating support, and other specific or targeted programs.
- Although the Foundation will consider assisting start-up organizations, funding may not be requested for organizational or start-up expenses.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”