James B. Linsmayer Foundation Grant
The James B. Linsmayer Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Deadline: Aug 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Hennepin County, Minnesota Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Hennepin County, Minnesota Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About the Foundation
James B. Linsmayer was a lifelong resident of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The James B. Linsmayer Foundation was established to further the legacy and memory of James B. Linsmayer by primarily funding/supporting programs in the areas of arts and culture, education, health and human services in the vibrant Twin Cities. The vision of the James B. Linsmayer Foundation is to be recognized as a strategic partner in funding programs in these areas.
To further the legacy and memory of James B. Linsmayer by primarily funding/supporting programs within the areas of arts and culture, education, health and human services in the vibrant Twin Cities of Minnesota.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grantees must be qualified as public charities under IRC section 501(c)(3), and qualified under IRC section 170(b)(1)(a).
- There are no geographic limitations; however, the foundation has a practice of primarily supporting organizations located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, or that serve Minneapolis residents.
- Support is focused on program operations, operating support, and other specific or targeted programs.
- Although the Foundation will consider assisting start-up organizations, funding may not be requested for organizational or start-up expenses.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the James B. Linsmayer Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.