Jana Trust Fund Grant
Jana Trust Fund
Grant amount: Up to €1,500
Next deadline: Aug 31, 2018
Later deadlines: Dec 31, 2018, Apr 30, 2019
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Eastern Africa, Southern Africa, Western Africa, South Sudan, Sudan
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Jana was passionate about her work. Her parents and her brother would like to honor her memory with a Trust Fund that will allow others to continue her work. This means the financial support of the study and protection of endangered species and more specifically the elephants. The Trust Fund will support, on a small scale, up to a maximum of 1500 euro per application, scientists financially in carrying out their research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The JRTF aims to provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programmes with a clear conservation value.
- This funding program is open to individuals or organisations for projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
- Priority will be given to projects related to the conservation of forest elephants.
- Pure research will not be funded. Research project will be considered if they demonstrate applied benefit to conservation and/or target an identified conservation need.
- Living costs, thesis production costs, retrospective costs, fundraising costs, and payment of a debt will not be considered for funding.
- Office equipment and participation to internship and volunteer program will not be considered unless they are essential in completing field work or benefit an identified conservation need.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jana Trust Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.