Janice Seagraves Family Foundation Grant
Janice Seagraves Family Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Oct 15, 2018
Later deadlines: Apr 1, 2019
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Idaho: Blaine County, Camas County, Cassia County, Gooding County, Jerome County, Lincoln County, Minidoka County, Twin Falls County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: The Foundation’s Board of Directors meets bi-monthly to review the grant applications received by the Foundation. For those grant applications under $12,000, the Foundation will generally make a decision at the next meeting following receipt of the request. Larger grant requests are reviewed and the most promising applications are invited to present their grant requests at the Large Grant Meeting. The Large Grant Meeting is held twice a year once in the late spring and once in the late fall.
The Janice Seagraves Family Foundation, Inc., will grant funds to nonprofit organizations along the Hwy 93, Hwy 75 Corridor between the northern Nevada border and the southern Custer County, Idaho border, which:
- Provide financial assistance and/or scholarships for education, or education related activities
- Provide funding assistance to nonprofit organizations benefiting families and/or children
- Further humanitarian principles by the provision of grants and scholarships
- Provide funding assistance to non-profit organizations specifically organized to provide for the humane treatment of animals
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) or government organization.
- Must be located in or serve South Central Idaho, specifically the area along the Hwy 93, Hwy 75 Corridor between the Nevada border and to the Custer County, Idaho border.
- The Magic Valley consists of eight counties: Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka and Twin Falls.
- Those eight counties roughly make up the geographical limitations of the Foundation's grantmaking.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Janice Seagraves Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.