JAUW International Fellowship Program
Japanese Association of University WomenSuggest an update
Grant amount: ¥700,000 - ¥1,000,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 31, 2020
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Working Professional PhD Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Japan
Location of residency: Africa; Americas; Europe; Oceania; Central Asia; South-Eastern Asia; Southern Asia; Western Asia; China; Hong Kong; Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of; Korea, Republic of; Macao; Mongolia; Taiwan, Republic Of China Show all
Location of citizenship: Africa; Americas; Europe; Oceania; Central Asia; South-Eastern Asia; Southern Asia; Western Asia; China; Hong Kong; Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of; Korea, Republic of; Macao; Mongolia; Taiwan, Republic Of China Show all
Must travel to: Japan
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW), established in 1946, is a member of IFUW; the world’s leading organization for women. JAUW shares IFUW’s mission together with its 50+ member associations around the globe.
This program is to offer core funding to financially help you come and stay in Japan when you have found that it is preferable or very important for you to stay in Japan to further pursue your ongoing study/research. Its objective is for applicants to continue ongoing PhD study or research at a host university or institute in Japan.
The duration of your stay in Japan and various other factors will be taken into consideration in deciding the total amount of grant. This grant is for 5 to 6 months.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- You are a woman of any nationality other than Japanese, living outside Japan at the time of application.
- Degree status:
- You have received a Master’s degree or its equivalent, and presently work outside academia, OR
- You are a student/researcher higher than MA /its equivalent level (typically of pre-doctoral or dissertation level).
- Postdoctoral researchers may apply but they may be placed lower in priority.
- You have to find a host university or institution in Japan by yourself, and have to submit, at the time of application, a letter of Acceptance from that host or from your prospective supervisor thereof.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JAUW International Fellowship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.