JAUW International Fellowship Program
Japanese Association of University WomenSuggest an update
Grant amount: ¥500,000 - ¥1,000,000
Deadline: Mar 31, 2020
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Working Professional PhD Student
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Japan
Location of residency: Africa; Americas; Europe; Oceania; Central Asia; South-Eastern Asia; Southern Asia; Western Asia; China; Hong Kong; Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of; Korea, Republic of; Macao; Mongolia; Taiwan, Republic Of China Show all
Location of citizenship: Africa; Americas; Europe; Oceania; Central Asia; South-Eastern Asia; Southern Asia; Western Asia; China; Hong Kong; Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of; Korea, Republic of; Macao; Mongolia; Taiwan, Republic Of China Show all
Must travel to: Japan
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW), established in 1946, is a member of IFUW; the world’s leading organization for women. JAUW shares IFUW’s mission together with its 50+ member associations around the globe.
Objective of this Program
To allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan.
Outline of JAUW International Fellowship Program
- The program is open to applications between November 2019 and March 31, 2020.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2020 and March 2021.
- The program cannot be extended in any event.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant Eligibility
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research. They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application. JAUW won’t extend any help regarding this matter.
- Applicants must submit application forms according to the Instructions.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JAUW International Fellowship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.