Jeffco Hope Fund Grant- Round III
Community First FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Social Isolation Domestic Violence Addiction & Substance Abuse Depression/Anxiety Family Services Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Jefferson County, Colorado
Location of residency: Jefferson County, ColoradoView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: General operating support ranging from $2,500- $15,000 will be made on a rolling basis as funds remain available. Priority consideration will be given to those applications received by March 22, 2021.
Community First Foundation Jeffco Hope Fund
The Jeffco Hope Fund provides support for organizations who are providing direct services to mitigate the negative impacts of COVID-19 and support for nonprofits who may not be providing direct services but have been negatively impacted due to suspended programming, canceled fundraising events and/or shrinking or lack of resources to continue their work. Grant applications for 2021 Round Three funding is open.
Jeffco Hope Fund
Jeffco nonprofits are finding strength and help with support from the Community First Foundation Jeffco Hope Fund, a rapid-response fund to strengthen and stabilize Jeffco community organizations responding to and impacted by COVID-19.
Round Three Now Open
The effects of social isolation, exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, have significantly impacted domestic and family violence, mental health needs, and substance abuse needs in our community. This grant opportunity is aimed at all organizations that have stepped up to address these issues for the populations they serve. Our Jeffco hope is to fuel innovative and proven approaches that promote the physical/mental health and safety of our community.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Organizations supporting the victims of Domestic and family violence
- Organizations helping people find and implement coping strategies different from substance misuse/abuse.
- Community groups organizing peer support to ease depression and anxiety for those grieving the loss of loved ones
- Faith-based organizations hosting training for enhanced family communication and conflict resolution
- Organizations formally established to address domestic & family violence, mental health and substance abuse needs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be considered for this grant opportunity, applicants headquartered or who have a physical location in Jefferson County, CO (Jeffco) must demonstrate a recent history (within the past year) of providing services or support to Jeffco residents.
- Organizations that are not headquartered and do not have a physical location in Jeffco must have a recent history (within the past year) of providing services in Jeffco and be able to demonstrate at least 50% or more of its clients served are Jeffco residents.
- Eligible applicants must be recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3), government equivalent or fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit entity.
- What We Will Not Fund
- For-profit organizations
- Fundraising events
- Private foundations
- Organizations that practice discrimination of any kind