Adventurous Activities in the UK and Overseas Grant
The Jeremy Willson Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: £200 - £1,000
Next deadline: May 31, 2020
Later deadlines: Nov 30, 2020
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Age restriction: No more than 30 years of ageView website Save
The Jeremy Willson Charitable Trust (JWCT) is a charity set up in tribute to and memory of Jeremy Willson. The charity helps people and projects that reflect Jeremy’s passions in life: athletics, geology, adventure and the environment.
We fund the following:
- Young people or groups to participate in adventurous activities in the UK and overseas.
- Young mountaineers.
- Practical projects to conserve and improve access to natural environments, in particular protected areas, in the UK and overseas.
- Sports equipment for disabled people for sports clubs and other organisations.
We support specific individuals and projects rather than contributing to other organisations’ general funds.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Adventurous activities in the UK and overseas
- Applicants (or the majority of team members) must be aged under 30 (at the time of application).
- Preference will be given where there is a social, education or community benefit and/or where there is participation of people with disabilities.
- Trips run by commercial enterprises or where costs are viewed as excessive will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Adventurous Activities in the UK and Overseas Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.