Jerome J. and Dorothy H. Holz Family Foundation Grant
The Jerome J. and Dorothy H. Holz Family Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Wisconsin: Milwaukee County, Waukesha County Other eligible locations: Wisconsin
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to operating non-profit organizations exempt from Federal taxation under the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Foundation will operate without discrimination towards age, race, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Priority will be given to projects and programs in Milwaukee/Waukesha Counties that mainly benefit:
- Education of youth and child development
- Special education of handicapped individuals
- Student services and organizations
- Zoos and zoological societies
- Community projects and events
- Grants are not made to individuals.
- Grants are not made for general fund raising, deficit financing, or loans.
- Grants are generally not made for religious purposes.
- Grants are not made to labor or political organizations.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jerome J. and Dorothy H. Holz Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.