JetBlue Foundation Grants
Grant amount: US $25,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Florida, Puerto Rico, Los Angeles County, California, Counties in Massachusetts: Norfolk County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County, Counties in New Jersey: Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Orange County, Queens County, Richmond County, Rockland County, Westchester County, Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Tooele County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: Please visit http://bit.ly/JBFoundationInfo to request to be added the list for potential applicants. A letter of inquiry will be distributed to the schools/organizations along with brief application. Annual grant awards will be made every autumn, following determination by the Board of Directors.
The JetBlue Foundation is committed to supporting aviation-related education in general and STEM in particular, and to fostering effective programs that empower and provide opportunities to students and communities.
Grant Number and Amount
Once per year, the JetBlue Foundation will award up to 8 [eight] $25,000 grants to qualifying educational organizations (i.e. schools, educational institutions or educational alliances) as described under the grant proposal criteria.
Applications will be accepted from educational and qualified institutions/organizations to sponsor educational STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and/or certification programs in one or more of the following areas of study:
- Aviation Technology
- Aviation Engineering
- Aviation Operations
- Aviation Maintenance
- Sustainable and Environmental Programs in Aviation
These programs must serve one or more communities that are under-represented in Aviation:
- Veterans aviation education
- Women in aviation
- Under-represented ethnic groups including the African-American, Latino or AsianAmerican communities
Funding will be awarded to programs and not individuals. Funding for operating support will be awarded at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants will be made to schools, institutions or alliances providing education in Aviation and STEM
- One grant per institution per two-year period.
- A grant report on any previous grant made to a particular grantee must be on file before a next grant will be awarded to such grantee.
- Grantee must use the grant within two years of being awarded the grant.
- Grants will be given to qualified educational organizations that serve one or more of the following regions:
- New York City, NY Metropolitan Area
- Boston, MA Metropolitan Area
- Los Angeles/Long Beach, CA Metropolitan Area
- Salt Lake City, UT Metropolitan Area
- State of Florida
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JetBlue Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.