JetBlue Foundation Grants
JetBlue FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $25,000
Deadline: Mar 31, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Florida, Puerto Rico, Los Angeles County, California, Counties in Massachusetts: Norfolk County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County, Counties in New Jersey: Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Orange County, Queens County, Richmond County, Rockland County, Westchester County, Counties in Utah: Salt Lake County, Tooele County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
We will partner with you to lift up our communities and our industry.
Organizations must provide or support education and/or certification in one or more of the following areas of study:
- Aviation Technology
- Aviation Engineering
- Aviation Operations
- Aviation Maintenance
- Sustainable and Environmental Programs in Aviation
- STEM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
These programs must serve one or more communities that are under-represented in Aviation including:
- Economically disadvantaged communities
- Under-represented ethnic groups, including but not limited to African-American, Latino or Asian-American communities
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The JetBlue Foundation provides grants to qualified non-profit organizations and qualified educational organizations in the communities where JetBlue flies.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JetBlue Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.