JiJi Foundation Grant
JiJi FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Individuals
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research
Location of project: Mexico
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
The JiJi Foundation is an exempt private foundation organized under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation's purpose is to support conservation, research, and public education on environmental issues, primarily in the state of Baja California, Mexico.
The JiJi Foundation hopes that clarifying our grantmaking objectives below will help potential grantees determine how closely their activities align with our priorities. The objectives are as follows
- State of Baja California, Mexico (applications at any time)
- Build institutional capacity for NW Baja California organizations.
- Build the next generation of conservation scientists.
- Use world-class science to help set and implement terrestrial conservation priorities for NW Baja California.
- Build a financial pipeline for conservation priorities.
- Continue support for conservation priority sites, including San Quintin/El Rosario complex, Sierra San Pedro Martir, Sierra Juarez, and vernal pools.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We accept applications for general support.
- This request should be for one year only.
- For Baja California requests, an operational budget is required.
- The JiJi Foundation recognizes that there are indirect costs to every project.
- Our policy states "the JiJi Foundation does not pay more than 6% overhead or indirect cost recovery on any grant."
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JiJi Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.