Jim Moran Foundation Grant
Jim Moran Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Florida: Broward County, Duval County, Palm Beach County Other eligible locations: Florida
Location of residency: FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Jim Moran Foundation has established its Grant Making Guidelines to assist organizations in the process of requesting funds to support projects that align with The Foundation's mission, as follows:
- Education programs that provide academic enrichment and opportunities for quality learning.
- Elder Care programs that improve the quality of life for at-risk seniors in our community.
- Family Strengthening programs that provide safety and stability to children and families in our community including food security.
- Youth Transitional Living programs that help at-risk youth and young adults achieve self-sufficiency.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will only consider organizations that have received tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must be appropriately recognized by state statutes, laws and regulations that govern tax exempt organizations.
- Organizations may apply for operational support if it does not exceed 50% of the funding request.
- Priority consideration will be given to proposals for programs that improve the quality of life for those who are at-risk and economically disadvantaged without extenuating medical or developmental disabilities.
- Grants are primarily awarded for programs serving residents in the following Florida counties:
- Palm Beach
- The Foundation will not accept unsolicited requests for the following:
- Capital campaigns
- Capacity building
- Health care/medical research
- Scholarships to individuals
- Event sponsorships
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jim Moran Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.