Jim Moran Foundation Grant
Jim Moran Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Senior Services Family Services Food Security Academic Success & Enrichment Youth Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Florida: Broward County, Duval County, Palm Beach County Other eligible locations: Florida
Location of residency: Florida
NOTE: In order to finalize our year-end grantmaking with applications in progress, we are not accepting new Letters of Inquiry (LOI) between October 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024. You may access, draft and save an LOI, but submissions will not be accepted until January 2, 2024. If you have any questions, please contact us at (954) 429-2122 or [email protected].
The Jim Moran Foundation has established its Grantmaking Guidelines to assist organizations in the process of requesting funds to support projects that align with The Foundation's mission, as follows:
- Education programs that provide academic enrichment and opportunities for quality learning.
- Elder Care programs that improve the quality of life for at-risk seniors in our community.
- Family Strengthening programs that provide safety and stability to children and families in our community including food security.
- Youth Transitional Living programs that help at-risk youth and young adults achieve self-sufficiency.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation will only consider organizations that have received tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must be appropriately recognized by state statutes, laws and regulations that govern tax exempt organizations.
- Organizations may apply for operational support if it does not exceed 50% of the funding request.
- Priority consideration will be given to proposals for programs that improve the quality of life for those who are at-risk and economically disadvantaged without extenuating medical conditions or circumstances.
- Grants are primarily awarded for programs serving residents in the following Florida counties:
- Palm Beach
- The Foundation will not accept unsolicited requests for the following:
- Capital campaigns
- Capacity building
- Health care/medical research
- Scholarships to individuals
- Event sponsorships
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”