John G. Duncan Charitable Trust Grant
John G. Duncan Charitable Trust
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Next deadline: Jun 30, 2018
Later deadlines: Sep 30, 2018, Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
John G. Duncan was born in Sacramento, California in 1866. He lived a substantial portion of his life in Henderson, Kentucky, where he was actively involved in the philanthropic community. He later relocated to Denver, Colorado where he also supported a number of different non-profit organizations. Mr. Duncan died in 1955 at the age of 89.
The John G. Duncan Charitable Trust supports a variety of charitable, benevolent, educational, and religious purposes within the state of Colorado.
To perpetuate the generosity of John G. Duncan by supporting a variety of charitable causes within Colorado.
- Arts, culture, and humanities,
- Environment, animals,
- Human services,
- Public/society benefit, and
- March 31 - primary focus is Arts, Culture and Humanities or Education,
- June 30 - primary focus is Environment and Animals or Human Services, and
- September 30 - primary focus is Health, Public/Society Benefit or Religion.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must serve and operate in Colorado.
- Organizations are eligible to apply once per calendar year.
- If a grant is awarded, the organization will be ineligible to apply in the following calendar year.
- The foundation does not fund requests to support:
- General operating expenses,
- Capital expenditures,
- Organizations located outside of Colorado,
- Other grantmaking organizations, or
- Organizations recognized by the IRS as non-functionally integrated supporting organizations per Section 509(a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the John G. Duncan Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.