John J. Leidy Foundation Grant
John J. Leidy Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore city, Carroll County, Harford County, Howard County, Queen Anne's County Other eligible locations: Maryland
Location of residency: MarylandView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The John J. Leidy Foundation has been supporting Maryland’s nonprofits for more than 50 years.
The Foundation was formed in 1957 by Baltimore native John J. Leidy, the owner of the former Leidy Chemical Company. The Foundation is a member of the Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers.
Areas of Interest
- Social and Economic Welfare
- Arts & Culture
- Health and Human Services
- Disabled persons
Grant/Funding Type Provided
- Operating Support
- New and/or Ongoing Programs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Preference is given to organizations serving the Baltimore Metropolitan area
- Grant/Funding Type not Funded:
- Galas, special events or advertising space in programs
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the John J. Leidy Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.