John W. and Anna H. Hanes Foundation Grant
John W. and Anna H. Hanes Foundation
Grant amount: US $4,000 - US $200,000
Next deadline: Dec 15, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 15, 2019, Jun 15, 2019, Sep 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: North Carolina
Location of residency: Preferred: Forsyth County, North Carolina Other eligible locations: North CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The John W. and Anna H. Hanes Foundation makes grants exclusively for such charitable, scientific, literary, or educational purposes as a majority of the individual trustees shall determine. The foundation has always been interested in improving the life of the citizens of North Carolina and will continue to support this interest. The foundation has a primary interest in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County where it is administered.
Grants may be made to match contributions or other sources of funds for the support of a particular project.
- Arts, culture and humanities
- Environment, animals
- International/foreign affairs
- Public/society benefit
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Must be located in North Carolina.
- It is a prime requirement that organizations show that they have received substantial financial support from their local community and their trustees prior to consideration by this foundation.
- The foundation also expects organizations to contact out-of-state
sources of funding.
- Primary interest in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County, North Carolina.
- Primary consideration will be given to projects of a non-recurring nature or short-term duration.
- Grants generally are not approved for typical operational or maintenance-oriented purposes.
- However, proposals may be considered to help cover operational costs in the initial stages of a program.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the John W. and Anna H. Hanes Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.