Jolley Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Jul 1, 2018 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2018 (Full proposal), Feb 1, 2019 (Letter of inquiry), Apr 1, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Greenville County, South Carolina Other eligible locations: South Carolina
Location of residency: Preferred: Greenville County, South Carolina Other eligible locations: South CarolinaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: Charitable organizations seeking a grant in the amount of $100,000 or more must send a letter of inquiry by February 1 or July 1 deadlines. All other applicants do NOT need to send a letter of inquiry, and should apply by the "full proposal" deadlines.
The mission of the Jolley Foundation is to help create and sustain a vibrant and healthy Greenville, SC community that is dedicated to improving the life opportunities and circumstances of its most vulnerable citizens. To accomplish its purpose, the Foundation invests in strong community organizations that promote economic independence and positively contribute to the quality of life for the economically, physically and emotionally challenged.
- Arts, culture and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Public/society benefit
- Human services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Must be based in South Carolina.
All applicants must have the financial ability to sustain the funded program or project on a continuing basis.
- The foundation primarily supports organizations located in and serving the residents of Greenville County, South Carolina and the upstate.
- Priority is given to special projects and capital improvements in the areas of human service organizations and education.
- The Foundation normally does not fund requests for the following purposes:
- Annual appeals or membership drives
- Unrestricted endowment funds
- Operating expenses of established organizations
- Scholarships to individuals
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jolley Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.