Roblee Foundation Grant
Joseph H. and Florence A. Roblee Foundation
Grant amount: US $3,000 - US $20,000
Next deadline: Jan 4, 2019 5:00pm PST (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Jun 14, 2019 6:00pm PDT (Pre proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project, Scholarship, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Miami-Dade County, Florida, Counties in Illinois: Clinton County, Jersey County, Madison County, Monroe County, St. Clair County, Counties in Missouri: Franklin County, Jefferson County, Lincoln County, St. Charles County, St. Louis County, St. Louis city, Warren County Expand all
Location of residency: Miami-Dade County, Florida, Counties in Illinois: Clinton County, Jersey County, Madison County, Monroe County, St. Clair County, Counties in Missouri: Franklin County, Jefferson County, Lincoln County, St. Charles County, St. Louis County, St. Louis city, Warren County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Joseph H. and Florence A. Roblee Foundation is dedicated to promoting change by supporting organizations that improve quality of life and help individuals to fulfill their potential. The Foundation arises out of a Judeo-Christian framework and values ecumenical endeavors. The Foundation particularly supports programs that work to break down cultural, racial, ethnic, religious, gender, and identity barriers.
The Roblee Foundation accepts grant proposals in the following focus areas:
- Supporting systemic change
- Teacher training & recruitment
- Elevating the status of teaching
- Addressing achievement gap
- Assuring children enter elementary school ready to learn
- Developing the love of learning
- Promoting understanding, cooperation and respect between different cultures, ethnic/racial groups, religions, and sexual orientations.
- Developing leadership and civic responsibility
- Supporting community initiatives
- Promoting access to healthy food and nutrition education
- Preventing human trafficking and providing support services for victims
- Parenting education
- Family support programs
- Advancing the rights of and encourage services for alternative-model families
To empower women through:
- Reproductive freedom
- Prevention of violence, abuse, and poverty
- Economic independence
To support children and youth programs that:
- Provide early childhood services
- Prevent and/or address:
- Teen pregnancy
- Substance abuse
- Violence and abuse
- Improve the foster care system
- Protect and support LGBTQ youth
- Provide professional development for child care providers
Types of Support
The Foundation accepts proposals for the following types of support:
- Project and program funds. (We have traditionally emphasized programs that support advocacy, prevention, and systemic improvements, but we will support treatment and crisis intervention when the approach is innovative or there is an unusual need.)
- Capacity building and technical assistance
- Startup funds and planning grants
- Policy development and advocacy
- Scholarship programs
- Capital and endowment campaigns
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Roblee Foundation, established in 1971, is based in St. Louis, and accepts applications for grants in metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri and Miami-Dade in Florida.
- However, grants may be made in other areas of special interest to the Board.
- Grant applicants must be 501(c)3 organizations.
- The foundation does not award grants to individuals.
- Unsolicited proposals for support of the arts, medical research, environmental concerns, or other projects outside the above stated program areas or geographic regions will not be considered.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Roblee Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.