Edmondson Foundation Grants
The Joseph Henry Edmondson FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $100,000
Next deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Jun 1, 2020, Sep 1, 2020, Dec 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: El Paso County, Colorado
Location of residency: Preferred: El Paso County, Colorado Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Note: Currently, the Foundation is focusing its funding on those organizations with which it has an established funding history. First time applicants should therefore contact the office prior to applying.
The Joseph Henry Edmondson Foundation provides funding for nonprofit organizations in the Pikes Peak Region serving to support:
- The welfare of children, the incapacitated, homeless, families, and the elderly
- The preservation and improvement of the environment and natural resources
- The arts
- Community improvements
- Charitable outreach
The Foundation funds grant requests for general operations, specific projects, programs, capital needs, and capacity building. However, it will not be responsible for providing continuous and sole operational or programmatic funding.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All organizations applying to the Foundation must:
- be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization; or
- be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)3 organization.
- The Joseph Henry Edmondson Foundation serves the Pikes Peak Region in Colorado.
- While grants have been awarded outside this geographic area under unique circumstances, most funding is confined to supporting those nonprofits in this region.
- In general, all grants must follow the Foundation’s mission or have direct relevance.
- Currently, the Foundation is focusing its funding on those organizations with which it has an established funding history.
- First time applicants should therefore contact the office prior to applying.
- The Foundation does not support the following:
- Organizations that have not secured their legal 501(c)(3) designation from the IRS or are not under the fiscal agency of a nonprofit;
- Special and/or Fundraising Events;
- Debt Reduction;
- Organizations with an evangelical mission.
- Note that while the Foundation does support public education, this area is solely funded via proactive initiatives.
- Therefore, unsolicited proposals will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Edmondson Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.