Edmondson Foundation Grants
The Joseph Henry Edmondson FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $100,000
Next deadline: Dec 1, 2019
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2020, Jun 1, 2020, Sep 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: El Paso County, Colorado
Location of residency: Preferred: El Paso County, Colorado Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Note: Currently, the Foundation is focusing its funding on those organizations with which it has an established funding history. First time applicants should therefore contact the office prior to applying.
The Joseph Henry Edmondson Foundation provides funding for nonprofit organizations in the Pikes Peak Region serving to support:
- The welfare of children, the incapacitated, homeless, families, and the elderly
- The preservation and improvement of the environment and natural resources
- The arts
- Community improvements
- Charitable outreach
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All organizations applying to the Foundation must:
- be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization; or
- be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)3 organization.
- The Joseph Henry Edmondson Foundation serves the Pikes Peak Region in Colorado.
- While grants have been awarded outside this geographic area under unique circumstances, most funding is confined to supporting those nonprofits in this region.
- In general, all grants must follow the Foundation’s mission or have direct relevance.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Edmondson Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.