JRC Insurance Group Scholarship
JRC Insurance GroupSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 15, 2020
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: At least 17 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
JRC Insurance Group Scholarship
At JRC Insurance Group, we are fortunate to work with clients who prioritize caring for their loved ones… in life or death.
They ensure their children’s dreams and goals will be realized even if they aren’t there to see it. Second to protecting the family home, they tell us they want to make sure their children get a good start in life by obtaining a college education.
Despite the rising cost of higher education, the number of families protecting their children’s education by securing life insurance is declining. LIMRA research tells us that 85% of consumers agree that “most people need life insurance”, but less than half of middle market consumers ages 25 to 64 have individual life insurance coverage.
Details and Requirements
The JRC Insurance Group Scholarship awards one $1,000 prize each semester to the high school senior or college student who best explains why the family breadwinner’s income should be protected by life insurance, and the characteristics displayed by those who put their family first. Keep it short and sweet!
Two $1,000 cash scholarships will be awarded.
One scholarship will be awarded in the Fall, and another in the Spring
Essays will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of members of the JRC Insurance Group executive team. The winning essay will be selected based on originality and quality of writing.
Applicants agree that essays submitted to JRC Insurance Group may be displayed in our marketing materials, including, but not limited to, our social media outlets and website.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Scholarship Requirements:
- Undergraduate College or University student at an accredited public or private university, concurrently enrolled for the semester in which he/she applies for the scholarship
- Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript to your email in PDF format for verification. High school seniors may also apply. Just be sure to include the school you currently attend and your plans for next year.
- High school seniors may also apply.
- All majors or areas of study may apply.
- Student must be at least 17 years old.
- Students may apply once per semester.
- Student must be attending school in the U.S.
- Scholarship funds to be used for college related expense(s).
- Immediate family members (children or siblings) of JRC owners/employees are not eligible to apply
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JRC Insurance Group Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.