JRC Insurance Group Scholarship
JRC Insurance Group
Grant amount: US $1,000
Next deadline: Oct 15, 2018
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Age restriction: At least 17 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Undergraduate College or University student at an accredited public or private university, concurrently enrolled for the semester in which he/she applies for the scholarship
- Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript to your email in PDF format for verification.
- High school seniors may also apply.
- All majors or areas of study may apply.
- Student must be at least 17 years old.
- Students may apply once per semester.
- Student must be attending school in the U.S.
- Scholarship funds to be used for college related expense(s).
- Immediate family members (children or siblings) of JRC owners/employees are not eligible to apply
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the JRC Insurance Group Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.