Jubitz Family Foundation: Environment Program
Jubitz Family FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Sep 15, 2020
Later deadlines: Mar 15, 2021
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $10,000
Fields of work: Freshwater Conservation Land/Habitat Conservation Water Resource Management Forestry
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Oregon
Location of residency: OregonView website Save
About this funder:
To enhance the communities in which we live by strengthening families, by respecting the natural environment, and by fostering peace.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Anchor opportunity criteria:
- Regional nonprofit environmental organization located in Oregon (not statewide).
- An active volunteer grassroots base.
- Effort to improve management policies that protect and recover natural habitats.
- Visionary work that is relevant and serves as a replicable model.
- Collaborates well with other environmental organizations.
- Strong staff and volunteer leadership.
- Region: Oregon
- A video, web or public relations request should be associated with a tangible and direct benefit to the issue you are trying to resolve.
- Requests must include clear benchmarks and quantifiable outcomes.
- We do not fund sports, nutrition, or health programs.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”