Alexander Foundation Grant
Judd S. Alexander FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach, Capital Project
Location of project: Marathon County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
With the exception of special initiatives, the Foundation does not have deadlines for submitting proposals. Proposals are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed on a monthly basis. If a proposal is appropriate and complete, it will be scheduled for board review. Generally, it is only one month between submission and board review, but the time may vary depending on the circumstances and timing of a proposal. The Judd S. Alexander Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors meet monthly.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only non-profit organizations may apply for grants from the Judd S. Alexander Foundation, Inc., and projects must directly benefit residents of Marathon County, Wisconsin.
- An applicant organization must provide a copy of a letter from the Internal Revenue Service stating that it is:
- tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and
- not a private foundation as defined in section 509(a) of that code.
- The Judd S. Alexander Foundation, Inc. prefers not to fund the following:
- ongoing requests for general operating support; annual fund-raising campaigns or fund-raising dinners; operating deficits; endowments.
- charities operated by service clubs; organizations that make grants to others (with limited exceptions)
- activities that are normally tax supported (the Foundation may, in selective cases, join with taxing entities in supporting special projects).
- medical research; organizations or projects whose mission is to prevent, eradicate, and/or alleviate the effects of a specific disease; requests from hospitals (unless they are for community wide capital campaigns with a stated goal and beginning and ending dates).
- activities to propagate a religious faith or restricted to one religion or denomination
- support of political candidates; memorials.
- production costs of films, videos or television programs; purchase of commercial television or radio time; the writing or publication of books.
- international programs and organizations
- second requests for a capital campaign for which the Foundation has previously approved a grant.
- conferences; group travel; Honoraria for distinguished guests.
- The Directors prefer not to consider proposals from any institution or organization more frequently than once every 12 months, whether the result of the previous application was positive or negative. We encourage applicants to develop and rely upon diverse funding sources.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Alexander Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.