Juliet Ashby Hillman Foundation Grant
Juliet Ashby Hillman FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $7,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Oregon: Clackamas County, Columbia County, Multnomah County, Washington County, Yamhill County Other eligible locations: Oregon
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Oregon: Clackamas County, Columbia County, Multnomah County, Washington County, Yamhill County Other eligible locations: OregonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Juliet Ashby Hillman Foundation is dedicated to improving the quality of life in Portland, Oregon and surrounding area. The Foundation’s grant program primarily focuses on projects within the following areas:
- Cultural Advancement/Arts
- Animal Welfare
- Human/Social Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is Portland, Oregon, and the surrounding area.
- The Board reserves the right to approve grants in other locations at its discretion.
- While the Foundation entertains requests from a wide variety of organizations, most grants are initiated at the direction of the program staff and Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Juliet Ashby Hillman Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.