June G. Outhwaite Charitable Trust Grant
June G. Outhwaite Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Museum/Library/Zoo Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Santa Barbara County, California
Location of residency: Santa Barbara County, CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Outhwaite Foundation’s purpose is to assist with strengthening our community for the benefit of all citizens.
The June G. Outhwaite Charitable Trust operates as a private foundation supporting charitable organizations in Santa Barbara County with emphasis on South Santa Barbara County.
The Outhwaite Foundation was a gift to the residents of Santa Barbara County by the late June Outhwaite, who many know as the prior owner of the Miramar Hotel.
All grants must serve one of the following categories in Santa Barbara County:
- Medical Care, Support and Research.
- Assistance to the Disabled, Elderly and Children.
- Support to Abused Women and Children.
- Animal Welfare.
- Wildlife and Natural Resources Preservation.
- Historic Preservation.
- Support of Museums and Educational Institutions
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- An applicant must be a 501(c)(3) organization in accordance with the Internal Revenue Service Code.
- Priority consideration is given to projects located in Southern Santa Barbara County.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the June G. Outhwaite Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.