Just Born, Inc. Corporate Giving Program
Just Born, Inc.
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Jun 30, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: District of Columbia, Prince George's County, Maryland, Counties in New Jersey: Burlington County, Camden County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Lehigh County, Montgomery County, Northampton County, Philadelphia County, Counties in Virginia: Alexandria city, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Falls Church city, Loudoun County Expand all
Location of residency: District of Columbia, Prince George's County, Maryland, Counties in New Jersey: Burlington County, Camden County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Lehigh County, Montgomery County, Northampton County, Philadelphia County, Counties in Virginia: Alexandria city, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Falls Church city, Loudoun County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Through our corporate giving program, Just Born makes monetary donations to charitable, educational, and arts organizations.
The health and well-being of children and their families is the primary focus of Just Born's corporate giving program. We make grants in these areas:
- Environmental Education – programs available to school children and the community at large.
- Health and Human Services - we support:
- the United Way;
- social service programs that serve the basic needs of low-income people, senior citizens and the differently-abled;
- social welfare programs that promote character building and healthy choices among our youth;
- programs that encourage safe and healthy neighborhoods; and
- programs that promote equal opportunity for socially and economically disadvantaged children and families.
- Arts and Cultural Events – programs designed to make the arts more accessible to a wider audience and those specifically targeted to educating the youth in the community.
- Education – programs that enhance the curriculum of the local school system, with particular interest in programs that help underprivileged and underserved children.
- Community Development – programs and organizations which foster job creation, community development and housing
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We welcome grant requests from non-profit organizations operating in the following geographical areas:
- Lehigh and Northampton Counties in Pennsylvania,
- The community surrounding our Goldenberg's Peanut Chews factory in Northeast Philadelphia, and
- Within a 10-mile radius of our PEEPS & Company retail stores.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Just Born, Inc. Corporate Giving Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.