Justin Brooks Fisher Foundation Grant
Justin Brooks Fisher Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Boulder County, Colorado, Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Justin Brooks Fisher Foundation is dedicated to preserving the environment and improving the quality of life in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Boulder, Colorado. The Foundation’s grant program primarily focuses on projects within the following areas:
- Cultural Advancement/Arts
- Human/Social Services
- Animal Health (focus on Veterinary Medicine)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and as public charities under Section 509(a) of that code.
- The geographic focus of the Foundation’s grantmaking program is Boulder, Colorado, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- The Board reserves the right to approve grants in other locations at its discretion.
- While the Foundation entertains requests from a wide variety of organizations, most grants are initiated at the direction of the program staff and Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Justin Brooks Fisher Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.