Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Region Community Grants Program
Kaiser PermanenteSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Medical Education & Professional Training Health Insurance Health Care Access & Delivery Physical Fitness Nutrition & Healthy Eating Obesity Community Health Education Show all
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Hawaii
Location of residency: HawaiiView website Save
About this funder:
The Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Region Community Grants Program responds to requests from organizations that provide health service regionally throughout Hawaii.
From year to year, our grant funding priorities can include:
- Community Health Initiatives focus on promoting wellness by reducing obesity, improving diets, and increasing opportunities for exercise and physical activity. Healthy Eating Active Living programs are of particular interest.
- Safety Net Partnerships work closely with community clinics, health departments, and public hospitals to develop the infrastructure required to deliver quality health care. Our goal is to improve access to care and develop capacity.
- Care and Coverage provides medical coverage for people participating in Medicaid and Charity Care programs.
- Developing and Disseminating Knowledge funds programs that educate medical practitioners, educates consumers about better health, and informs policy makers on how to deliver better health for all.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations applying for funding should be prepared to demonstrate that they do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability, medical condition or veteran status, either in their employment or their service policies and practices.
- Kaiser Permanente considers funding for nonprofit organizations, local government-sponsored projects and educational institutions, with some exceptions.
- Geographic areas serviced by the program for which you are seeking support may include:
- Big Island of Hawaii
- Your request for support or funding may not be for any of the following:
- A non-charity golf tournament
- A sports team
- An individual
- Religious purposes
- Refers to services and programs of a religious organization that are accessible only to its congregation and/or membership, or any activities that are solely for the purpose of advancing religious doctrine or philosophy
- Partisan political activity
- Refers to activities such as political advocacy, partisan activities, lobbying election campaigns (excluding ballot initiatives) and public health policy advocacy not permitted by the Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c) (3).
- An event or activity sponsored by alcohol or tobacco corporations
- An organization that promotes the use of alcohol or tobacco
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”