Klamath Basin Audubon SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Next deadline: Dec 31, 2019
Later deadlines: Jun 30, 2020
Applicant type: Individuals Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in California: Del Norte County, Humboldt County, Modoc County, Siskiyou County, Trinity County, Counties in Oregon: Jackson County, Klamath County, Lake County Other eligible locations: California, Oregon
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Klamath Basin Audubon Society will provide the opportunity for all to
experience and appreciate our region's wildlife, focusing on birds and other
The Klamath Basin Audubon Society offers grants of up to $2,000 to support local individuals or non-profit groups that are working on projects that further the mission of the Society. Specifically, we prefer to fund projects that contribute to opportunities for people to experience and appreciate our region's natural resources, including birds, bird habitats, and other wildlife. These grants are in addition to the Scott Education Grants, which have a different purpose.
Funding for this program comes in large part from revenues generated by the annual Winter Wings Festival.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants are local individuals or non-profit groups.
- Applicants must explain how the proposed project will contribute to KBAS's mission.
- Only one grant application will be accepted from a given organization or
entity in a year.
- We prefer to fund projects that contribute to opportunities for people to experience and appreciate our region's natural resources, including birds, bird habitats, and other wildlife.
- Strong preference is given to projects that have clear benefit for the Klamath Basin.
- Priority will be given to applications that do not include direct salary.
- Applications that include direct salary will be considered on a case-by-case
- Grant funds may not be used for travel, conferences, conventions, or
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the KBAS Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.