Keller Family Foundation Grant
Keller Family FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Aug 15, 2021 9:59pm PDT (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Sep 20, 2021 9:59pm PDT (Full proposal), Feb 10, 2022 9:59pm PST (Pre proposal), Mar 31, 2022 9:59pm PDT (Full proposal)
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Fields of work: Civic Affairs Education Human & Social Services Youth Development & Leadership
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Louisiana: Jefferson Parish, Orleans Parish, Plaquemines Parish, St. Bernard Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Washington Parish Other eligible locations: Louisiana
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Louisiana: Jefferson Parish, Orleans Parish, Plaquemines Parish, St. Bernard Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Washington Parish Other eligible locations: LouisianaView website Save
About this funder:
The Trustees of the Keller Family Foundation have, from its inception, been most concerned with using its resources to help sustain and improve the Greater New Orleans community. With each change in membership of the Board of Trustees, the Foundation's direction and priorities change to reflect the input and priorities of the new members. The current Board has keen interests in education, youth development, human services, and public affairs. The Foundation's primary region of interest is New Orleans, Louisiana and its surrounding communities.
While we have no formal Mission Statement, the close relationships among the members of the Board give the Foundation a synergy that allows us to work by consensus.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation awards grants to non-profit, tax exempts organziations and institutions which are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or are a government agency.
- Although others may be considered, the Foundation primarily funds New Orleans area organizations or services to be rendered in the Greater New Orleans region.
- Applications from local and regional organizations outside of the New Orleans area will be considered only if at least one of the Foundation's trustees has extensive knowledge of the organization.
- Although others may be considered, the Foundation primarily funds organizations devoted to education, civic affairs, and social services.
- The Foundation does not make grants to be used to finance the education of a particular individual, or for purely religious purposes
- The Foundation does not purchase tickets nor does it participate in any fundraising events such as galas, etc.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”