Special Research Grant Program
Kentucky Academy of ScienceSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 15, 2020
Applicant type: Faculty
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Kentucky
Location of residency: KentuckyView website Save
About this funder:
KAS Special Research Awards
The Kentucky Academy of Science is an engaging group of scientists and citizens who are the voice of science in Kentucky. The mission of the Kentucky Academy of Science is to foster scientific discovery and understanding in Kentucky.
- Agricultural Science
- Anthropology / Sociology
- Cellular & Molecular Biology
- Analytical & Physical Chemistry
- Organic / Inorganic Chemistry
- Computer & Information Science
- Ecology & Environmental Science
- Health Sciences
- Physics & Astronomy
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Science Education
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The program of KAS special research awards is directed particularly to faculty in Kentucky higher education institutions, public or private, involved primarily in undergraduate education.
- Special Research Awards allowable costs include:
- Personnel support specified for faculty or scientist , not to exceed 1/3 of the requested funds,
- Separately, personnel support specified for students, in accord with policies and amounts normally approved at the institution of the principal investigator(s),
- Equipment to be purchased in furtherance of the project,
- Materials and supplies,
- In-country travel, where necessary to the project,
- Consultant costs.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Grant recipients must be members of the Kentucky Academy of Science.
- KAS Grant funds do not provide support administrative overhead or other such costs not directly associated with the conduct of research.
- The approval of future applications by the student researcher or the faculty sponsor will not be granted if a complete final report is not on file.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Special Research Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.