KSNH Student Research Grant
Kentucky Society of Natural History
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 1, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: KentuckyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Kentucky Society of Natural History is a nonprofit organization incorporated in 1943 to promote the study of nature and the natural sciences. Members of the society enjoy nature, want to learn more, and share their experiences and knowledge with others. These goals are met through monthly meetings, field trips, publications, and conferences.
Membership is open to all with an interest in nature, such as astronomy, botany, entomology, geology, mycology, ornithology, nature photography, zoology, etc. The society has members throughout Kentucky, and neighboring states.
KSNH is pleased again to announce the offering of a funding source to help support natural history/biodiversity knowledge in Kentucky.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grants will be awarded to students attending a Kentucky College or University Graduate School.
- Grants up to $1000 for graduate students, and up to $500 for undergraduate students will be awarded.
- These grants may be used to pay for tuition, books, travel and living expenses , consumable supplies and other materials and expenses.
- Applicants are encouraged to become members of KSNH, but membership is not required to be awarded a grant.
- The grants may not be used to pay time or labor for any party.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the KSNH Student Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.