Keystone Savings Foundation Grant - Requests Above $25,000
Keystone Savings FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $25,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Carbon County, Lehigh County, Northampton County
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Carbon County, Lehigh County, Northampton CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Keystone Savings Foundation Grant
The Keystone Savings Foundation was established in 1986 and is one of the area’s largest foundations. We applaud and support the tremendous organizations that contribute to the quality of life in the local community. As a community partner, the Foundation is committed to serving the needs of our community and will support programs for, housing assistance, local education, not-for-profit medical facilities, not-for-profit community groups and similar types of organizations throughout the Lehigh Valley region.
Grant Categories For Non-Profit Organizations
Education – Special programs for public and secondary schools, drop-out prevention programs, libraries, higher education, etc.
Health and Human Services – Non-profit hospitals and medical centers, services and programs for youth, the disabled and elderly, and local affiliates of health and human service organizations.
Culture and Arts – Public libraries, museums, cultural centers, visual and performing arts.
Civic and Community Development – Leadership development, environmental protection and conservation.
Economic Development - Revitalization of neighborhoods and affordable housing programs.
Program and Operations include (but are not limited to):
- Cultural events/programs (other than sponsorships)
- Miscellaneous purchases
- And anything included in “Expenses” in organization’s budget.
Capital includes (but is not limited to):
- New construction
- Code requirements
- Technology (purchase and installation)
Grant requests $25,000 and higher will be reviewed once per year. The deadline for submission of these requests is August 15. If approved, these grants will be distributed by year end.
See page for requests under $25,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- A potential beneficiary of the Keystone Savings Foundation must be completely non-profit [501(c)(3)] under Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
- Primary geographic focus will be given to the original footprint of the Keystone Savings Association, namely Lehigh, Northampton and Southern Carbon Counties.
- An organization may submit only one application for one purpose each year.
- Grants for operations and program will not be made to the same organization for more than three (3) consecutive years. After three consecutive years of funding, an organization must wait a minimum of one year before applying for another grant.
- Grants for capital projects will not be released until construction has begun. Grants for capital projects will be made for one year or for multiple years. Ordinarily, multiple year grants will not exceed three years. The maximum number of consecutive years in which an organization may receive any combination of grants for program, operations and/or capital projects is six.
- The Foundation does not support golf tournaments, dinners, lunches, auctions and other similar events.
- The Foundation does not contribute to endowment funds or to debt reduction.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Keystone Savings Foundation Grant - Requests Above $25,000 by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.