KFAS Research Grants
Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $10,000
Applicant type: Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Government Entity Nonprofit Working Professional College / University
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: KuwaitView website Save Need help writing this grant?
We work closely with a wide range of organizations from across the public and private sectors. We have a large range of programs to suit everyone, from initiatives geared to promoting international collaboration, to specialist skills training, research funding, scholarships and internships. Additionally, we also organize and fund regular seminars, lectures and workshops and contribute to the development of wider scientific awareness by sponsoring events and competitions.
To establish a true knowledge-based culture and economy, KFAS funds research that facilitates the development of the scientific, technological and innovation capacity across the private and public sectors.
KFAS aims to promote an effective Kuwaiti scientific research community by increasing Kuwait’s research capacity and Supporting high-quality research by providing different grant sizes to cater to the research projects. KFAS also promotes national and international collaborative research which lead to the establishment of outreach activities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Individual Eligibility:
- Researchers/scientists from the Kuwaiti Research & Higher Education (RHE) sector, governmental institutions, Kuwaiti Shareholding Companies (KSC) and non-profit organizations, are eligible to apply for research grants.
- However, all applications should be submitted through the institute/organization to which the applicant is affiliated.
- Graduate students pursuing Ph.D. degree from national or international academic institutes and non-Kuwaiti students pursuing a Ph.D. at a Kuwaiti institute are both eligible to apply for supplementary research grants, provided the application is submitted through the affiliated academic institute.
- Institutional Eligibility:
- National Institutional Eligibility: Kuwaiti RHE sector, governmental institutions, KSC, and non-profit organizations may apply for research funding.
- International Institutional Eligibility: Researchers/scientists from international
academic and research institutes may apply for research grants, provided that
the research project is submitted through and administered by a national
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the KFAS Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.