Kids Kidney Research Paediatric Research Awards
Kids Kidney Research
Grant amount: Up to £200,000
Deadline: Sep 28, 2018 9:00am PDT
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Research Scientist Doctor
Funding uses: Research, Biomedical, Clinical Biomedical, Non-clinical Biomedical
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Kidney Research UK is the leading charitable funder of kidney research in the UK. Since 1985, we have invested around £60million into research. We wish to support a wide range of research that will advance our understanding of kidney disease and its causes, and improve treatment and management.
- Paediatric Research Project grants
- (up to £200k over three years maximum)
- These awards are to support innovative, standalone research projects
- Paediatric Innovation grants
- (up to £40k over two years maximum)
- These awards are to support new areas of clinical or science research where initial pilot/supporting data is required prior to an application for a full Research Project award.
Applications focusing on paediatric renal research covering one or more of the below will be welcomed:
- the diagnosis, natural history, epidemiology or treatment of children who have diseases of the kidney or urinary tract;
- the prenatal origins of childhood kidney or urinary tract diseases;
- the impact on adult health of kidney or urinary tract diseases with an onset in childhood or the prenatal period.
- the causes of, and find new treatments for, childhood kidney and/or urinary tract diseases;
- how the kidney and/or urinary tract normally forms, grows and matures before and after birth.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants must be resident in the United Kingdom and both the project and employment must also take place in a UK establishment.
- Kids Kidney Research will not pay for travelling expenses, advertising for posts, secretarial work, stationery or contribution to general departmental overheads.
- Kids Kidney Research will NOT consider
applications from individuals for their own salaries or those of co-investigators.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Kids Kidney Research Paediatric Research Awards by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.