Knapp Community Care Foundation Grant
Knapp Community Foundation
Grant amount: US $10,000 - US $3,900,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Cameron County, Hidalgo County, Starr County, Willacy County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Knapp Community Care Foundation was established in November 2012, and since its inception has created a mission of serving the Mid-Valley community through supporting organizations that promote the improvement of health in Mid-Valley families.
The Mission of Knapp Community Care Foundation is to improve the health of Mid-Valley families.
Community Care means:
- Finding ways to help Mid-Valley communities in the Rio Grande Valley – deep South Texas, improve access to healthcare, wellness, nutritional services and education.
- Increasing and improving quality healthcare access and nutritional education for low income, uninsured or medically underserved populations in the Mid-Valley.
- Identifying promising programs to provide improved wellness, fitness, preventative healthcare and health education access .
- Supporting successful healthcare, educational, wellness programs already serving low income and uninsured families.
KCCF is ethically and legally bound to grant a minimum of five percent of our asset base in the grants process. The goal is to fund health and health related programs and/or services that positively impact the designated service delivery area.
Knapp Community Care Foundation’s (KCCF) grant application process begins with a Letter of Intent (LOI) to determine whether your organization is aligned with the Foundation’s interests and mission.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to receive funding from KCCF, an organization must:
- Be a qualified public entity or an IRS recognized 501 (c) (3) in good standing with the IRS, and must provide programs and/or services directed at improving wellness, fitness, nutrition services, preventative health and health education access within the service delivery area.
- Offer unique, innovative, or enhancement of programs and/or services that demonstrate a positive effect on the individuals in our community that need it most.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Knapp Community Care Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.