Kongsgaard Goldman Foundation Funding
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $20,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Canada, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington Expand all
Location of residency: Canada, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: The foundation is currently awarding grants through an invitation–only process. This means we will be contacting grantees and asking them to apply, rather than accepting unsolicited applications.
If your organization or project falls within the specified program areas you are welcome to submit a letter of inquiry. Please note that the foundation office is not staffed full-time so review of your letter could take several months. You may also contact the office with any questions.
Kongsgaard-Goldman Foundation Grants
The Kongsgaard-Goldman Foundation is a small, private foundation formed in 1988. The Foundation provides support to nonprofit organizations in the Pacific Northwest within the program areas of Puget Sound restoration and protection, forest protection in Washington and Oregon, and climate change.
The Foundation is particularly interested in proposals reflecting the following general program categories listed in order of priority:
- Puget Sound Restoration and Protection
- Public policy, citizen involvement, education, restoration, sustainable land use and environmental justice.
- Grants are awarded for both general operating expenses and special projects.
- Forest Protection in Washington and Oregon
- Conservation, policy, sustainable land use.
- Climate Change
- Initiatives aimed at addressing climate change challenges in Washington State.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicant organizations must be classified as a 501 (c) (3) by the U.S. Internal Revenue Services or a 149 (1) (f) by Revenue Canada.
- The foundation will not consider any of the following types of projects:
- direct services;
- grants to individuals;
- wildlife rehabilitation programs;
- land acquisition; or
- funding of individual scholarships or fellowships.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Kongsgaard Goldman Foundation Funding by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.