KSP Excellence Scholarship for the Study of the Arab World & Gulf Region
Kuwait Program at Sciences PoSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to €20,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 17, 2020 2:59pm PST
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Preferred: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, State of, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Yemen Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: France
University restriction: Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po)View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po (KSP) develops a range of initiatives for students and faculty. It supports students through an ambitious program of scholarships and awards, and also develops an academic network organized around a full-time professorship position, a visiting faculty program and a seed fund program for joint research projects.
The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po is a partnership between Sciences Po and the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS). Working together, the two institutions are supporting research and teaching of excellence in the social sciences and the humanities with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
The Kuwait Program expands its Excellence Scholarship flagship program which was first established in 2013. Building on this success, scholarships are now offered to an even larger group of incoming students, enrolled in a Master program at Sciences Po.
The KSP Excellence Scholarship supports outstanding students admitted to Sciences Po and enrolled on a program at the master level. Multiple scholarships will be awarded to the best candidates on a competitive basis.
KSP Excellence Scholarship for the Study of the Arab World and Gulf Region is open to candidates of all nationalities and dedicated to students admitted at PSIA who have chosen to focus on the study of the Arab World and Gulf Region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Candidates of all nationalities may apply.
- Applicants must have already submitted a full application to the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) for the 2017 intake through the Sciences Po Admissions Portal (including all supporting documents and references), and must have applied to one of the following programs:
- Any one of PSIA’s two-year master programs with the commitment to enrol on the Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies
- PSIA’s two-year Master in International Energy with any concentration
- PSIA’s one-year Master in Advanced Global Studies with the commitment to enroll on the Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies
- Please note that only applicants successfully admitted to PSIA will be considered for the
- Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the KSP Excellence Scholarship for the Study of the Arab World & Gulf Region by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.