Laboratory Animal Science Association Bursaries
Laboratory Animal Science Association
Grant amount: Up to £1,000
Applicant type: Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Bursaries are available for persons engaged in laboratory animal science and are not restricted to LASA members.
- Bursaries are available for meetings and travel, both within and outside the country of normal residence of the applicant.
- Applicants should normally be resident in the UK.
- Applications from other FELASA-affiliated countries will be considered only where there is no source of local funding to support activities relating to care and/or welfare of laboratory animals.
- A substantial part of the activity must be devoted to
science relating to the use, care and/or welfare of laboratory animals, rather than a
specific scientific discipline.
- Animal technicians, post-graduate students and others for whom funds may be limited are especially encouraged to apply.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not received an award during the previous
- LASA would rarely fund an application to present data from animal-based experimental studies unless there is a clear animal welfare component: instead the relevant society or learned body should be approached.
- Applications will not normally be considered for LASA Winter Meetings or LASA Specialist
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Laboratory Animal Science Association Bursaries by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.