Lake Champlain Basin: Kelsey Trust Grant - Children & Health Grants
Vermont Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Deadline: Dec 1, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin County, Warren County, Washington County, Counties in Vermont: Addison County, Bennington County, Caledonia County, Chittenden County, Franklin County, Grand Isle County, Lamoille County, Orange County, Orleans County, Rutland County, Washington County Expand all
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in New York: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin County, Warren County, Washington County, Counties in Vermont: Addison County, Bennington County, Caledonia County, Chittenden County, Franklin County, Grand Isle County, Lamoille County, Orange County, Orleans County, Rutland County, Washington County Other eligible locations: New York, VermontView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Kelsey Trust is a family foundation established in 1988 by Sally Patrick Johnson to benefit the people and protect the environment of the Lake Champlain Basin. The Trust honors the lives and work of Robert Fleming Patrick and Jonathan Kelsey Woods. Since 1989 the Trust has worked collaboratively with the Vermont Community Foundation, which assists the Trust with its grantmaking.
The Trust focuses exclusively on the following issues for the Winter cycle:
- Children-at-Risk - Programs that benefit infants and children with serious educational, emotional, nutritional, and social needs, and their families.
- Health & Nutrition - Programs aimed at promoting health and well-being in underserved segments of the population. Programs that provide nutrition to needy families.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Trust supports organizations that serve the people and/or protect the environment of the Lake Champlain Basin.
- Organizations must be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be a public agency or municipality in either the state of Vermont or New York.
- Nonprofit organizations or community groups that are not 501(c)(3)s may be eligible if represented by a non-profit fiscal agent.
- Applicants must not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, color, age, physical handicap, or sexual orientation.
- The Trust's giving is limited to organizations and projects that serve the people and protect the natural environment of the Lake Champlain Basin.
- There is a preference for organizations located in the Basin.
- The Trust does not make grants to endowment campaigns, to individuals, for sectarian religious purposes, or where the Trust may become a predominant source of support.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lake Champlain Basin: Kelsey Trust Grant - Children & Health Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.