Lake Placid Education Foundation Grant
Adirondack FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: May 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Museum/Library/Zoo Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Counties in New York: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin County, Herkimer County, St. Lawrence County, Warren County, Washington County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Clinton County, Essex County, Franklin County, Herkimer County, St. Lawrence County, Warren County, Washington County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Lake Placid Education Foundation makes grants to qualified organizations on an annual basis. Grants range from $500 to as much as $50,000 in special circumstances.
- Grants are made to schools, both public and private, for many different purposes, including scholarships, equipment, operating expenses or other special needs.
- Libraries are supported through grants for collection additions special studies, staff training, operations, equipment, etc.
- Arts and other cultural organizations are aided for educational activities especially those linked with educational institutions and those that relate to general public education.
- Restorations programs to provide educators and librarians with opportunity to “renew” themselves through quiet study and relaxation away from the pressure of their usual work environment.
- Seedsowing – the study of new ideas in the areas of education and library science, helping organizations start new projects and assisting innovation in a variety of ways.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations are encouraged to apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Classified as charities under Section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code, or
- Certain governmental units providing services to the general public in the areas of education and libraries
- We encourage partnerships and collaborations.
- Grant recipients of over $1,000 will be required to submit a six-month follow up report through the applicant's Online Grants Manager account.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lake Placid Education Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.