Lawrence Foundation Grant
The Lawrence Foundation
Grant amount: More than US $5,000
Next deadline: Oct 31, 2018 10:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Apr 30, 2019 10:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The foundation is focused on making grants to support environmental, human services and other causes although our interests are fairly diverse and may lead us into other areas on an occasional basis. We make both program and operating grants and do not have any geographic restrictions on our grants.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must have 501(c)(3) status or be a public school or library.
- Projects applicable include:
- Environment (US headquartered organizations operating programs in the US or elsewhere in the world),
- Human Services
- Disaster relief (US headquartered organizations responding to disasters in the US or elsewhere in the world on an occasional basis),
- Other (US headquartered organizations operating programs in the US or elsewhere in the world).
- The foundation will not make grants to international charitable organizations that are not qualified in the US or to for-profit businesses.
- In addition, the foundation does not typically make grants for the following purposes (requests to fund the following purposes are likely to be denied):
- Computers or software
- Audio or video equipment
- Designing and producing videos, kiosks or promotional material
- Music programs or musical instruments
- Gardening programs or equipment
- Physical education, recreational programs or equipment
- Theatre arts or performance arts programs or equipment
- Hospice or old age home programs
- Churches, religious, charter or magnet schools
- Individuals for any purpose
- International organizations that do not have a qualified domestic 501(c)(3) representative
- Political lobbying activities or other political purposes
- Voter registration
- Private foundations
- Dinners, balls, or other ticketed events
- Purposes outside of the foundation's funding priorities as listed in the prior section
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lawrence Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.