Lawrence Saunders Fund Grant
The Lawrence Saunders FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Delaware, Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Lawrence Saunders Fund was created by Lawrence Saunders' wife, Dorothy Love Saunders in memory of her husband. It became a charitable trust at the time of Mrs. Saunders' death in 1992.
The Fund’s primary purpose is to support charitable activities by providing grants from its investment portfolio.
While the Fund supports all grant areas consistent with its philosophy, its primary funding concern is to support organizations that focus in at least one of the following areas:
- The Environment – for projects and educational programs focusing on environmental concerns.
- Education – seek to educate children and adults in need.
- Social Services – provide social services to individuals in need.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Lawrence Saunders Fund prefers to support smaller organizations in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs: Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery counties.
- Grants are made directly to charitable organizations.
- Grants are considered for capital improvements when a specific project and a clear need can be
- Grants are not provided for endowment or political support.
- The Fund does not provide grants to individuals nor does it make loans.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lawrence Saunders Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.