LCA Young Scientist Award
Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2021
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Europe
Age restriction: No more than 35 years of ageView website Save
About this funder:
The SETAC Europe Young Scientist LCA Award recognizes exceptional achievements by a young scientist in the field of life cycle assessment, for example, an extraordinary Ph.D. thesis that provides a significant contribution to LCA development and implementation. This award is dedicated for one individual researcher or a group.
The award is sponsored by Lenzing AG and Springer Verlag.
Springer Verlag sponsors:
- A two- year subscription to the online edition of the International Journal of LCA
- A short presentation (about one printed page) of the award winner in the journal
- expenses for the SETAC registration fee, travel and accommodation during the meeting
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nominee must show a demonstrable outstanding contribution to the field
- Nominee should be younger than 35 years (@day of application submission)
- Self nominations or nominations by others are welcome
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the LCA Young Scientist Award by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.