Leathersellers' Company: Student Grants
The Leathersellers' Company
Grant amount: Up to £4,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 15, 2018 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The role of the UK Leather Federation (formerly the British Leather Confederation) is to represent and promote the interests of the UK leather-producing industry and all those who support, supply or use the output of the UK leather industry in their activities.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any UK student enrolled on any full-time degree course at a UK University can apply.
- Any UK student with an unconditional offer for a full-time degree course at a UK University may apply.
- Applications are also welcomed from graduates & undergraduates who express an intention to take Holy Orders.
- Priority may some times be given to exceptional students from the Greater London area.
- Applications are particularly welcomed from students of engineering or subjects connected with the leather trade.
- Funding will not be given in support of one year professional conversion courses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Leathersellers' Company: Student Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.