Leathersellers' Company: Student Grants
The Leathersellers' Company
Grant amount: Up to £20,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 14, 2019 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- UK students already enrolled on a full-time degree course at a UK University, or with an offer for a full-time degree course at a UK University, are eligible to apply.
- Students of any nationality who can show a commitment to the UK, such as permanent residence, previous secondary educational record, family ties, are eligible to apply.
- Students from Colfe’s School and the Leathersellers’ Federation of Schools are encouraged to apply.
- Consideration may be given to full / part-time courses that are not degrees, resulting in nationally recognised qualifications where the applicant can successfully demonstrate that the attainment of the qualification would significantly benefit their future employability/career prospects.
- Where the applicant is in their final year of study, an award of up to £1,000 may be made for one year only where the Chairman and Interview panel have reviewed the application and deemed this appropriate.
- Applications are also welcomed from graduates & undergraduates who express an intention to take Holy Orders.
- Priority may sometimes be given to exceptional students from the Greater London area.
- Applications are particularly welcomed from students of engineering or subjects connected with the leather trade including fashion students who work with leather.
- Funding will not be given in support of one-year professional conversion courses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Leathersellers' Company: Student Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.