Lee CARES: Business Rehire Program
Lee County South FloridaSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $32,000
Fields of work: Employment Services
Applicant type: For-Profit Business, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Lee County, Florida
Location of residency: Lee County, FloridaView website Save
Lee CARES Business Rehire Program
Intended to help businesses rehire employees who lost their job because of COVID-19.
Funds can only be used for operating expenses not covered by other resources.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Business and 501(c)3/501(c)19 who are rehiring employees laid off or furloughed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Those whose PPP covered loan period has expired are eligible.
- Employees must have been rehired on or after July 6, 2020 to be eligible.
- Business must have 250 or fewer employees, and the business owner must be a Lee County resident. 501(c)3 or 501(c)19 are also eligible for this program.
- Businesses currently receiving the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funding are not eligible.