Thriving Hobart Seniors Grant
Legacy FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $25,000
Deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Lake County, Indiana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
We care about making Lake County a place where families are financially secure, education is accessible to everyone, our neighborhoods are safe, and art is abundant. Legacy Foundation supports organizations making Lake County a better place to live.
Thriving Hobart Seniors
The Thriving Hobart Seniors grant is supported by the Maria Reiner Senior Citizens Trust at Legacy Foundation. Thriving Hobart Seniors grants support funding to organizations that provide senior citizens in Hobart, Indiana with opportunities for housing, health care, economic security, education, employment, transportation, companionship and recreation.
Supports funding requests in the areas of:
- Health Care
- Economic Security
Funding requests should provide seniors in Hobart with opportunities to increase their quality of life.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Have a current 501(c) (3) nonprofit status from the Internal Revenue Service
- The Legacy Foundation does not typically fund:
- Annual appeals, endowment funds, membership contributions or fundraising events
- Existing obligations, loans or debt retirement
- Long-term operating support
- Multi-year grants or repeat funding for the same project or program
- Medical, scientific or academic research
- Schools, universities and private academies unless there is a significant opportunity for community use or collaboration
- Projects aimed at promoting a particular religion or construction projects of churches and other religious institutions
- Political campaigns, advocacy or direct lobbying efforts by 501(c)(3) organizations
- Services commonly regarded as the responsibility of governmental agencies, such as fire and police protection
- Travel for individuals, bands, sports teams, classes and similar groups
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Thriving Hobart Seniors Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.