Leo Niessen, Jr. Charitable Trust Grant
Leo Niessen, Jr. Charitable TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in New Jersey: Atlantic County, Burlington County, Camden County, Cumberland County, Gloucester County, Ocean County, Salem County, Counties in Pennsylvania: Adams County, Berks County, Bucks County, Chester County, Cumberland County, Dauphin County, Delaware County, Franklin County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, Lehigh County, Montgomery County, Northampton County, Perry County, Philadelphia County, York County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Arts, culture and humanities
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- There are no geographic limitations, however, the trust has a practice of supporting organizations located in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey.
- Preference may be given to requests from the following:
- Red Cloud Indian School of Pine Ridge, South Dakota
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center of Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania
- The Society for the Propagation of the Faith, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The foundation does not fund requests for endowments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Leo Niessen, Jr. Charitable Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.