Lerner-Gray Grants for Marine Research
American Museum of Natural History (AMNH)
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2019 8:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher PhD Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save Need help writing this grant?
arly career researchers (including doctoral students) proposing to conduct research in systematics, evolution, ecology, zoology or paleontology of marine life and environments are invited to apply to the Lerner-Gray Grants for Marine Research.
Grants are meant to act as seed money for new researchers. Research may be conducted at the AMNH or in the field. The grant is able to be spent from July 1 of the application year until June 30th following the application year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Early career researchers (including doctoral students) proposing to conduct research in systematics, evolution, ecology, zoology or paleontology of marine life and environments are invited to apply to the Lerner-Gray Grants for Marine Research.
- Please note that you may have tax withholding requirements on this award if you are not a US Citizen and if your work will take place in the USA.
- If you are a US citizen, there is no tax withholding
- If you are a foreign national and your work will NOT take place in the USA, there is no tax withholding.
- Applicants are allowed a maximum of two awardsin different years (not consecutive).
- Non US citizens who will conduct research in the US will need to apply for a visa.
- Lerner-Gray awards are not made to support research in botany or biochemistry.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Lerner-Gray Grants for Marine Research by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.