Levin Family Foundation Grant
Levin Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $30,000
Next deadline: May 1, 2020 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Sep 1, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Ohio: Darke County, Greene County, Miami County, Montgomery County, Preble County, Warren County Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
At The Levin Family Foundation, we use our variety of experience from all aspects of life to provide assistance to a wide range of nonprofits, and even sponsor nonprofit initiatives of our own, such as the Celebrating Life and Health Fair and Propolis Projects.
When we were founded in 1996, the Levin family had no idea the potential impact of what Sam Levin probably just considered another simple business decision. Since then, we have invested over $12 million in communities around the world through collaboration with our amazing nonprofit partners.
Our mission is to:
- Identify areas of need in Montgomery County, Ohio
- Provide funding to address these problems
The Levin Family Foundation has narrowed its funding direction for 2020. The Levin Family Foundation is focusing on these areas in 2020 due to the intrinsic need to our community.
- Opiate Epidemic
- Human Trafficking
- Suicide Prevention
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only organizations that are tax-exempt under the IRS Code Section 501(c)(3) are eligible for grant funding from the Levin Family Foundation.
- The Foundation supports projects that align with its mission.
- Priority consideration will be given for projects in the Greater Dayton Area (Montgomery, Miami, Greene, Darke, Preble, Darke, Preble, and Warren counties).
- What We Do Not Fund
- Organizations which are not tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code paragraph 501(c)(3)
- Political or advocacy groups
- Fiscal agents and other “umbrella” oranizations that provide funding to non-profits
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Levin Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.