Long Island Community Foundation Grantmaking (Health Proposals)
New York Community Trust
Grant amount: US $15,000 - US $25,000
Deadline: Aug 13, 2018 12:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Hospital / Clinic
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Overview of Grantmaking at LICF
The LICF makes grants in Nassau and Suffolk Counties to nonprofits large and small, to those we've worked with over the years and those who are new to us. We are committed to sticking with significant issues that don't lend themselves to quick or easy solutions, and look for projects that take fresh approaches to long-standing issues and that tackle emerging problems and opportunities.
Funding Area: Health
Proposals in this category are reviewed ONLY in CYCLE 3.
LICF’s health grants are primarily for hospitals. Proposals are accepted once a year.
Program Goal: To improve the effectiveness, responsiveness, and equity of healthcare for marginalized and underserved communities and populations.
We fund projects that:
- Address existing health disparities and improve access to quality healthcare
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In Nassau County, only hospitals are eligible to apply
- In Suffolk County, hospitals and other health care facilities are eligible to apply
- LICF does not make grants...
- To individuals
- For building or capital campaigns
- For medical or scientific research
- For budget deficits
- For endowments
- For event sponsorships
- For re-granting purposes
- For religious or political purposes
- Institutions that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation, in policy or in practice
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Long Island Community Foundation Grantmaking (Health Proposals) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.