Long Island Community Foundation Grantmaking (Health Proposals)
New York Community TrustSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Aug 12, 2020 12:00pm PDT
Grant amount: US $15,000 - US $25,000
Fields of work: Health & Medicine Health Facilities & Clinics Health Care Access & Delivery
Applicant type: Hospital / Clinic
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk County
Location of residency: Counties in New York: Nassau County, Suffolk CountyView website Save
About this funder:
Overview of Grantmaking at LICF
The LICF makes grants in Nassau and Suffolk Counties to nonprofits large and small, to those we've worked with over the years and those who are new to us. We are committed to sticking with significant issues that don't lend themselves to quick or easy solutions, and look for projects that take fresh approaches to long-standing issues and that tackle emerging problems and opportunities.
Funding Area: Health
Proposals in this category are reviewed ONLY in CYCLE 3. See non-health categories in the separate grant page here
LICF’s health grants are primarily for hospitals. Proposals are accepted once a year.
Program Goal: To improve the effectiveness, responsiveness, and equity of healthcare for marginalized and underserved communities and populations.
We fund projects that:
- Address existing health disparities and improve access to quality healthcare
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In Nassau County, only hospitals are eligible to apply
- In Suffolk County, hospitals and other health care facilities are eligible to apply
- LICF does not make grants...
- To individuals
- For building or capital campaigns
- For medical or scientific research
- For budget deficits
- For endowments
- For event sponsorships
- For re-granting purposes
- For religious or political purposes
- Institutions that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation, in policy or in practice
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”